7.13.2009

[.49 Questions.]

1. Do you like blue cheese? I do not think so!! Sounds nasty!
2. Your Favorite Shoes? Anything with heels! Or flip flops!
3. Do you own a gun? No, but Lance owns enough to make up for it, and wants more!
4. Your favorite song? No favorite, just like a lot!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not before. Only during them if they are doing surgery.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I'm weird with them. Usually don't like them unless I'm camping.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Oh man, lots of good ones!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk or juice
9. Can you do push ups? For a minute, then I'm pooped!
10. Are you afraid of flying? Only when there is turbulence.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring!!
12. Favorite hobby? Anything outside with family and friends
13. Animals: love them or hate them? Love em.
14. Do you have ADD? More like OCD!
15. What do you hate about yourself? I am usually myself from the start, but sometimes I get nervous! Wish i wasn't so shy at first.
16. What is your middle name? I don't have one, just my maiden name.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: hope work isn't slow today but I know it will be, I'm excited to see my sister, brother-in-law and nephew tonight, love my hubby!
18. What's your favorite number? 5
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, dr. pepper (diet sometimes), chocolate milk!
20. Current worry right now? Hope my mom is okay
21. Current hate right now? Don't have any
22. Favorite place to be? Wherever it's fun!
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
24. Where would you like to go? I want to travel everywhere!
25. Name three people who will complete this? anyone, who is, bored!
26. Do you own slippers? Nope, I like bare feet! Only my own though!
27. What shirt are you wearing? A gray undershirt with a green halter
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I thought I would way more than I did. They get way to hot and fall off the bed way to easily!
29. Can you whistle? Ha, I try! It's pretty quiet though!
30. Favorite color? Like em all.
31. Would you be a pirate? Don't think so.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Normally I just hum, and it's just the song in my head for that moment!
33. Favorite girl's name? Kaylee Rae Fischer! Going to be my first daughters name, then Sarah McKell, or McKayla
34. Favorite boy's name? Anything masculine for sure! Blake, Ryan, and I'm starting to like Luke!
35. What's in your pocket right now? nothin.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? This weekend talking with Kamie and Tori making fun of our husbands!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My blue and white cloud ones!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Running in the house to go to the bathroom from church on a snowy day, slipped on the floor and a nail tore my knee open!! It didn't even notice it til I sat on the toilet, saw my BONE and screamed! I refused to get stitches cause it was a sunday! I really really just didn't want to get stitches!
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? One that works and one that doesn't!
40. Who is your loudest friend? All of Lance's family and all of my family! But then definitely Brit (christensen) when she's on one! haha sorry brit! ♥ Okay nope, changed my mind... Sarah Jackson!! BY FAR!
41. How many dogs do you have? None for now.
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Only Lance I hope!
43. Favorite Book? Oh boy.. I rarely finish books! But I do like them when i read them! I really liked Makeover by Shannon Guymon, I even finished it! Her books are a good read!
44. Partying hard or Laying low? Laying Low, only sometimes I can party hard!
45. What is your favorite candy? Reeses pieces, kit kats.. Chocolate in general!
46. Favorite Sports team? The Jazz
47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping!
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Wow went to bed early, slept in, and still want to sleep!
49. If you are married, where did you meet your spouse? In high school by a friend/now cousin!


Your turn... I would love to read about you

0 {leave some love}: