7.20.2009

[.Way to Busy.]

So I thought I was busy while planning my wedding, going to school, and working two jobs at the same time .. Who would have known that no school and not planning a wedding could have been busier. Seems like there is a plan every minute of the day. Let me recap my last week and let you know of my week to come.
[Monday:] East Canyon with the Family
[Tuesday:] Help Matt and Tori move
[Wednesday:] Went to visit Dad, Brayd and Cort
[Thursday:] Work - which by the way was one of the busiest nights I've ever worked at Paces! There was a 50 cent burger deal going on, and basically everyone that walked into Paces wanted 20 hamburgers!! Kill me now! We ran out of hamburger buns and went through about six racks of cheesburger buns to make up for all the other ones!!!
[Friday:] BBQ for Mandy and Lorin
[Saturday:] Shower for Tori! (Golf for the boys!)
Don't worry I'm going to post the video of them being on TV!!!!!
[Sunday:] Church - not really busy.. Laundry! And Tim and Kamie gave me an excuse to hurry and clean up a bit before they came to see our place! So the house finally got clean for the week! Too bad it had to be on a Sunday!
[Monday:] Plans with Brit!
[Tuesday:] Register Lance for school!
[Wednesday:] Work
[Thursday:] Heidi and Casey's wedding
[Friday:] Babysit for Mom and Kevin while they are in San Fransisco for their 10 year Anniversary!
[Saturday:]Babysit
[Sunday:] Church, Babysit and FHE!
[Monday:] Babysit
[Tuesday:] Babysit

Holy, Wow!! Who would have known life could be so crazy!

I think all that moving (that we didn't do) wore them out!

.BBQ for Mandy and Lorin.

Funny, Ty has never done this to Lance before! But he felt the need to be close to Lance I guess! So he crawled underneath his shirt!

.Brooky-Boo.

.Tyden-Kay.

.Mandy and Jonah.

Brad was so excited to go golfing with the boys that him and Claire were out practicing when I got there before the shower.
Brad is pretty much way better than me!



The morning started out great with a few mis-happenings!
.No Lemons.

.Too Thick of Batter.

.Broken wooden spoon (from the thick batter).

.Fudge blowing up in the microwave.
.Batter pouring out of the waffle maker and getting all over the counter top.




I think this may have been Tori's favorite gift!! Given she put it up as soon as she walked in her house!
.Her SWEET shower curtain.

2 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

It was fun to see you guys this weekend. It feels like forever since we have been able to hang out. Brad said he cant wait to see lance again so he can have a flip flop slap war again...and so he can sleep over in his bed.

Tori said...

It was my favorite gift!!! Who knew that decorating a bathroom could be so much fun!