7.07.2009

[.fireworks.]


Well my memory card didn't keep my pictures from this weekend, but at least I have some phone pics! Our 4th of July weekend was full of bbq's and campfires!


We had a bbq at my Grandma Hamblin's for the weekend and got to see some cousins that have been out of state for the past couple years. This is my 2nd cousin Beckham! He's one of my cousins Zack and Lisas kids. He wouldn't let go of me and wanted to come home with me rather than go with his mom! I truely wouldn't mind, but I'm sure he'd be missed! He's adorable, as you can tell!



During one of our fires Brooke and Ty experienced sparklers and snaps! Brooke got the hang of it pretty well! Ty on the other hand would hold the sparklers to his face to get a close up view of the "sparking"! So we all tried to help him learn to keep the fire away from his face!


Just before all the city fireworks went off, Jake, Lance and I got on top of the roof to try and watch them all! We saw at least 9 different cities! Jake and I think we saw 13 but lance says those extra ones were just other people doing the illegal ones! I may agree.



After watching all 9 or 13 fireworks my neighbors came home from their family's house we watched them do their own fireworks! They had some pretty bigs ones! Once they were out of fireworks all the kids went inside and got ready for bed while Lance and I sat out with Kevin (my step-dad), Jake and the Randall neighbors talking til almost 5:00 in the morning! Talking and laughing like crazy! We sure did learn quite a bit about our neighbors, and I'm sure they learned even more about us! If we were out there about 1 hour longer we probably could have watched the sunrise! But we were all way to tired to even function!

0 {leave some love}: