7.14.2009

[.East Canyon.]

.On our way to East Canyon.
.Singin and Laughin the whole time.
What's a car ride without a drink!?

He was crying right before this picutre, but as soon as I whipped out my
camera he turned right towards me and gave me this face!
.Keena-n-Wance.
Jake was a little mad Lance scored a hole-in-one!

Couldn't miss a snapshot of the two of them on the carriage!! I almost think they love eachother more than me! ;)
.Playing Shuffle Board.
They both couldn't stand to lose to each other so they'd play til they won. Then play again because one person lost and had to win again. It was an on-going process! I was ready to go in after game 2!

We are a happy fa.mi.ly!
Lance, Kendra, Brooke, Lorin, Mandy, Isaac
Jake R, Tyden, Jake H.

1 {leave some love}:

Mandy and Lorin said...

I'm so glad you guys came up! It was a lot of fun! And I love the pictures, they are way cute! :)