3.24.2010

[.Always, Sometimes, Never.]

I always
"misplace" my keys or phone
press the snooze button at least 4 times before waking up
make to-do lists, sometimes I even make lists about making lists
learn things the hard way
try and make time for my family
thought I'd be a dental hygienist
enjoy life
people watch
wear heels or flip flops



I sometimes
drive too fast
think I'm funny
"forget" to do things on purpose
offend people unintentionally
forget what I'm talking about in the middle of a conversation
eat a chocolate shake for dinner
like to pretend I'm a photographer
procrastinate
try to look intelligent by using "big" words
am really quiet
am really loud


I never

have regrets
 stay angry for very long
wear any jewelry besides a few rings
sleep with my socks on
have chapstick when I need it
have enough color in my wardrobe
go a day without dancing in my car to music

0 {leave some love}: