3.15.2010

[.Playing Catch Up.]

 Wow, its been a while!  Life just always catches up to ya!
A couple of weekends ago the Fischer's all went up to Logan to celebrate Brad's birthday.  It was also Kamie's birthday that weekend so a group of us went to Texas Roadhouse.  Waiting to be seated was actually pretty fun and a lot of people were probably annoyed but we all enjoyed ourselves!  Thanks to Kari she informed me that each roll was 400 calories! So I had to stick with only two of them:( [which is still WAY past my quota] but that's okay. Worth it!  We stayed Saturday night, watched some basketball, Tosh.O and left Sunday morning unfortunately missing Jenny's amazing cooking!  Maybe next time.  

Lance and I went to my parents to...take a wild guess... get some laundry done.  We made some cookies and set up an awesome fire!  Well, I made the cookies..Lance started the fire.  It was nice to sit by the warm fire, but it made me sad wishing summer would get here sooner!
We really needed some s'mores or something to go along with it!

I have felt very productive lately!  I organized our bathroom closet so now all our medicines are in little baskets and not .scattered. through out the closet!  For the most part I also kept up on keeping things clean rather than just letting things lay around.  And I even made a chart of what specific room to clean for each day of the week.  We'll see how long this lasts!  But I have felt much better about it so hopefully that is incentive enough for me to keep it up!
 ______________________
My dad was in town this last weekend, (which doesn't happen very often) so he came up to Jake's basketball game with my brother Braydon and my Grandpa.  My dad brought his camera [a nice new one by the way] and had NO idea how to use it!  He could have pushed the ON button:)  But I was more.than.happy to help him run it!  I've been wanting a new {expensive} camera, but that won't happen for a while.  It was fun to play photographer!
While I was at Jake's game Lance went to hit a bucket of golf balls with his dad and brothers.  They were going to play a game but the weather kept them from their dreams.
After Jake's game I went to take two tests and met Lance back at the house to head down to my dad and Tracy's for dinner.
I am so surrounded with such great cooks that you think I'd be able to take some lessons
(maybe in the future).
Jake and Jenna met us down there a little later.
We sat around talking for a while, looking at Cortnie's funny friend videos on the computer, played SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (on SEGA), and BATTLETOADS on the old nintendo (oh my gosh how it brought back fun memories, when those were considered "good graphics")went to the Gas station (to spend $12 on treats), and then back to the house to watch Old Dogs.  Well, I took a nap as usual, while everyone else watched it.
 ______________________
Sunday after church we went to Lance's parents house for Family Home Evening and Dinner.  FYI, the best part of being newlyweds: We mostly get free de~lic~ious meals on the weekends!  Of course the boys watched their basketball while the girls sat around to talk.  While Jenny and Kamie left for a bit I got to play with Brad and Claire for a while.  They seriously are the cutest and have such personalities!

Later on Lance and I went to pay the phone bill and visit some family friends, I always need to be prepared to stay longer than I think we will cause there is always so much to laugh about!  Homework will have to wait, I enjoy laughing way more:)

1 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

Thanks for helping with my kids yesterday. I am glad you guys made it for dinner. I seriously LOVE my sister in laws!!!