3.22.2010

[.Injuries and Haircuts.]

Lance has seemed to be accident prone this past week.  His first accident was last Tuesday.  He was getting his bike all nice and ready for the sand dunes for Easter and Conference weekend.  Lo and behold he accidentally burned his left hand on the exhaust pipe!  Luckily his mom had some very nice burn treatment!  They immediately got it wrapped and taken care of!  He wasn't mad that he didn't get to finish his bike! Nope, he was upset that he probably wouldn't be able to go golfing!  Well, when it comes to golfing, he'll bear through the pain.  He still went.

.For some reason this reminds me of Edward Scissorhands.
_____
Then just today he told me he had cut his finger on his right hand at work!  It was actually pretty deep.  I don't even want to know what will happen next.
_____
A couple weeks ago we went to Costco.
(We've learned not to go very often because we spend way.to.much!)
Well we got a Men's hair cutting kit.  For some reason we thought it could be a way to save money and cut Lance's hair from home!  After we bought it I got nervous!  I've never cut hair before, what the heck am I thinking?  Well last week I came home and Lance was all ready for his haircut from his very own professional barber! Me! Not!  Once again, what was I thinking!?  I told Lance I hadn't even done my research of how to cut guys hair!  So for the next couple days I tried to youtube a couple tutorials.  All telling me different things...
"Make sure the hair is dry when cutting it"
"Don't ever cut the hair in this direction"
"Only cut the hair is this direction"
"Cut the hair when it is wet."
Can't anyone make up their mind!?
So, I prepared my self all day.  Telling myself I could make it look fine and not like my little sister had just done it.
I got home and took a deep breath then told him to take a seat!
Here it goes!
Well it only took us about 40 minutes!  Hey for the first time that is pretty good, right?  Well that's what I'm going to tell myself!
Even though Lance doesn't have much hair anyway it still looked like we shaved a sheep in he bathroom!  And little did I know how itchy little hairs are down the shirt!
eh?
Don't mind the stache.

5 {leave some love}:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I love to read your blogs!! They're so fun and cute! His hair looks great!! I never would have thought you didn't know how to cut hair! looks good! (is it lance's turn to cut yours.....) eek! ha ha

The stache is making me laugh soooo hard, with all the fischer boys.

Sara said...

Everytime Derek gets his hachet out he cuts himself without fail! I think it is just a guy thing. and the hair cut looks great! You do get faster the more you do it. I think I can cut Derek's hair in about 10 to 15 minutes now!

Jenny said...

Ouchie. I hate burns!!

I think Lances hair looks great!!! I was so glad when Randy went bald so now he does his own hair. I still cut Brads though.

Love the new wall hangings in your living room. They are cute.

Noel Dangerfield said...

Ouch!! That is no fun!! Haha the stache picture is hilarious by the way! I think if that was my husband, I would've shaved it off in the middle of the night while he was sleeping or something, haha.

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Not bad for the first time...I think I get worse after each time I cut my boys hair...