4.14.2010

[Assume nothing. Prepare for everything. Love everyone.] jmw

this is brit
she is g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s
I got to see her last night for the first time in...about forever.
 and i missed her terribly
Lance accidentally ran into her and her husband Doug at the mall then
we planned to see their house, pup Nahla, and watch the Jazz game.  Nahla's adorable, even cuter than the pictures put her out to be! Except when she throws up her food and re-eats it
[at least she cleans up after herself right?]
Brit and I were gagging horribly trying to keep our own food down.
While Doug was showing off his surround sound system to Lance downstairs, Brit and I went upstairs...
dun dun dun...
to book yet another trip!  To VEGAS baby!  For their anniversary (exactly one month after ours)!  I'm seriously SO excited! Wow it looks like we'll be busy during the summer!
(Should I really have done summer school? *Hmphf* [is that even a word? Oh well, it's a sound..])
After recouping from Nahla, we..well Brit, made ultimate nachos with chicken, sour cream and salsa. MMmmMM!  I actually still feel a little sick from them, but like everything else..worth it!  We kinda watched the Jazz game and talked alot, my abs (that I don't have) are still sore from laughing so hard.  Lance and I ended up leaving a little after midnight because we both had to be to work early.  Lance got there on time, I slept in an extra 45 min..whoops?;)  Well it was fun and I seriously can't wait to hang out again!

1 {leave some love}:

Anonymous said...

awww! i'm so glad you guys are coming to vegas with us! and we def need to hang out more often. especially since lance and doug are now like attached at the hip. ;]