4.01.2010

[.I guess he got what he deserved.]

So tonight at Paces Sarah told me a story.  That I found really funny.  Sad, but funny.  And I really don't know why I'm sharing it but I'm still going to.  Sarah has a friend that nannied in New York, I don't know her name so I will call her Cassie. (Who knows why?)  The people Cassie were nannying for (I don't know their names either so I will call them the Andersons) had gone out of town for the weekend.  While the Andersons were away, their dog had passed away.  Cassie called the Andersons to see what she should do.  I wouldn't know what to do except feel bad that it had happened while I was the one in charge.  They told Cassie to put the dog in a large suitcase and take him to the vet so they could take care of him.  Well, this is New York remember.  I'm thinking the backyard?  But they probably don't have much of a backyard.  Anyway, Cassie willingly put the dog in the suitcase, got on the subway and was on her way to the vet.  When getting onto the subway an older nice man tried to help Cassie get the large suitcase onto the subway.  Cassie was very nervous hoping no one would know what was in the case.  The man curiously asked her why she was carrying such a heavy bag.  She instantly replied, "Oh I'm just working with some electronic supplies and I'm taking them to get looked at", hoping no one would notice that she way lying.  They stood and talked for a while, while waiting for their next stop.  Once the subway had stopped and the doors had opened the "nice" man immediately grabbed the suitcase and booked it out of the subway!  What a thief!! Taking all of her electronics!  I was laughing so hard just imagining the look on his face after stealing these "electronics!"  Seriously, just think of the words that came out of this man's mouth the second he opened the suit case!


:Moral of the story:
DON'T STEAL!!


I guess Cassie didn't have to worry about taking the dog to the vet.  Just got off the subway and right back on going back home.  She didn't tell the Anderson's she'd replace their dog but that she would replace their suitcase!


Oh how I wish this could have been my story to tell!

3 {leave some love}:

Mandy and Lorin said...

Oh my gosh, that makes me laugh!! That is seriously the best story to tell, especially for April fools! Served the guy right!

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

Ok, I'm basically laughing my head off. Extremely funny!....I mean sad but so hilarious. Love it!

Jenny said...

Stupid guy...serves him right...

I love your post about 16year old you. I might have to steal the idea.

I can't believe Lance kissed a cat?!?! I can't believe he let you post it. He is going to hear it from his very Fischer brothers.