4.27.2010

[.we have officially.]

Started watching
i think we're hooked
Yesterday Lance went and borrowed the first 5 seasons from Doug and Britt.
We started the season last night during dinner around 5:00 pm.  We stopped it around 8:30 and walked to the gas station to get some treats then walked back home to start it up again.  We finished the first disk, started the second one and got in bed around 11:45.  I've heard good things about this show and that it is kinda weird.  We like it so far except I don't know who to trust yet!! I get mixed signals!  And what I love the most is that there are NO commercials!  Not even the need to fast forward.  We may be missing until these 5 seasons are finished!

2 {leave some love}:

Brian and Kristy said...

It is a great show. It gets a little slow and weird seasons 2 and 3 but gets lots better after that. I just caught up on Season 5 and started watching season 6 thanks for my DVR. It'll be nice to get some answers!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Lost is great! Best way to watch it is netflix.