4.28.2010

[.Yes, it really is a class.]

For some reason I get this odd idea to take fun different classes for exercise.  I introduced my friends to pole dancing (not what you think;), chair dancing and now Anti-gravity yoga (dancing? uh not quite..)  So I text up my friend Jacinda cause we're always up for crazy ideas like that and asked her if she'd want to go with me!  Of course she said yes ... I was so excited!! So, last night I accomplished my first yoga experience!  I was a little nervous at first but got used to it eventually.  I actually really liked it all, just thought the "meditation" part of it was a little odd.  The stuff that was like "relax and be aware of your palms, be aware of your fingers while you are deeply inhaling".  Stuff like that I felt a little odd but just went with the flow.  It was kinda slow at first cause all we were doing were stretches and I was a little disappointed cause I wanted a hard core workout..  I found out we were just building up to it!  There were so many different kinds of movements! I did ab workouts I didn't even know existed!  The fun part was getting to swing around on these hammocks during the workouts!  I wish we could have brought our cameras in, we would have got some seriously funny pictures!  I SO want to go again and learn more but it's so dang expensive!  I'm seriously considering buying a hammock!  But where on earth would I put it!?!  The kitchen!?  I totally would!  Then Lance would really wonder why he even married me!  Well here is a peak about how goofy I looked doing Aerial Yoga!
^^The fun stuff^^
vvThe hard stuffvv
This is how we did pull ups!  Except instead of hanging from a bar you basically lay down and pull yourself up!  Like I looked this graceful doing it!! Right!

2 {leave some love}:

Noel Dangerfield said...

Wow that looks interesting, fun, and hard all at the same time! I LOVE yoga, so I may have to try this!

Mandy and Lorin said...

That looks so fun!!