10.04.2010

[.If women came with instructions, nothing would change. Men don't read the instructions anyway.]

Like I said, I was stoked for Saturday night.  As I should have been, because it was a blast!  First of all I got off work at met Lance at my mom's house so I could get ready.  Because ya'll know that the smell of paces is just delightful.  Well as I got there I realized there was no blow dryer.  And we had to leave in 45 minutes, so I had no idea what to do, then I thought, hey Jenna lives close by, I'll call and see if I can use hers.  So, luckily she let me use it, and brought it over so we could both get ready before we had to leave.  Jake finally got home from East Canyon so now we were ready to leave.
We were all a bit starving so we stopped for food on the way.
Once we got there we put down all our blankets to save seats for everyone.  Jacinda, her fiancée Matt and son Austin arrived shortly after.  Then I met Josie at the gate to give her and her date Tyler their tickets.  Of course while we were waiting, Jacinda and I had to take pictures.  So, let the fun begin..
I do have an explanation for this I promise.  So, you girls know how this goes..before each picture we all make sure we know what faces to make, right?


Jacinda:  "Okay, lets make funny faces"
Me: "Got it!"
Jacinda - clicks to take the picture
Jacinda again, "Oh wait! No! Sexy face!"
So, there ya have it folks.  There is my sexy face, ain't it a keeper?


Alright, much much better!

jacinda.austin.matt
.waiting for it to get started.


During the middle of the derby they played the macarena song.  I knew my girls would get up and start dancing.  So I got up and went to Jacinda, then Jenna, then Josie and asked if they'd dance with me.  Well, Jacinda and Jenna got up to shake their booty with me.  Josie said she would have, but there wasn't much space.
..mmhmm..

Besides the fact that they were filming a movie during the middle of the derby, it was tons of fun.
I even had my own truck :)








0 {leave some love}: