10.01.2010

[.life is to short to worry what others say or think about you, so have fun and give them something to worry about.]

Last night we celebrated Tyden's 7th birthday.  I really can not believe he is already that old!  To celebrate we went to Chuck E Cheese and played the games for a while, ate pizza, had cake, and opened presents.
G-mas and G-pas came to visit while the cousins came to play.  Heck, what am I talkin' about, I went to play!


So my uncle Chet and his family have been in town for the week for a wedding.  I wanted to get a picture of their entire family before they left, but that's not looking possible.  Anyway, I got a couple pics of 2 of his 3 cute kiddos.  First there is Keelie, she is seriously darling and so pretty and is such a good big sister.  Then there is Corbin.  Oh the Corbster.  He really has a mind of his own and doesn't care one bit what others think.  He melts my heart and he doesn't even know it.  I wish I could just take him home with me and I would never be bored from his oh-so-entertaining personality.
 Tyden and Lance absolutely LOVE this game.  I think it's called like fire finger or something, but the objective of the game is to carry the dots all the way through the maze before the time is up.  I swear it cheats because the last 6 seconds go by in a matter of 1.5 seconds and you lose!  But it's still very addicting.
One of Brooke's favorite "games" is the booth that takes your picture and Chuck E sketches the pictures for you.


Once the kiddos were done playing their games we turned in all the tickets and got them their prizes for the night.


Happy Birthday Tyden McKay!
I seriously love you to death.  I love your laugh, your smile, your 2 hand squeezes, your unconditional love for me, your sweet sweet spirit and the way you make me want to be a better person.


on a different note...


I am constantly being reminded by the fact that I'll soon be a widow for the month of October.
Lance has been "preparing" his gun for the hunting season.  Even though the gun shown is not necessarily his, he somehow tells me that it'll help him get us some meat this year.
Our friend Doug has been teaching him some new skills, so hopefully that'll also help.



And on a similar note..
This man's man of mine has been more giddy than a little school girl by the fact that our friend Doug will be going hunting with him.


I'm more than positive that they will be absolutely stuffed after every meal.  And isn't that what makes men happy?
I'm also sure of the fact that I will get a lot done around the house while Lance is out having the time of his life.
So that'll be a nice thing to get checked off my list of things to do.


Did I mention that I am freaking stoked for tomorrow night!?  Well I am.

2 {leave some love}:

Mandy and Lorin said...

I will be husbandless too! In fact today was the first day. Lorin bought a bow so he went bow hunting this morning. Yay. ha ha. But he is happy! I love all the pictures! We miss you guys!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

You need to post a video of this awesomeness!