10.08.2010

[.special people go special places.]

I was so excited to leave work on Wednesday!  Actually I didn't want to even go to work at all!  All I wanted to do was go to my mom's and sit with Jake by the mail box waiting for his mission call to come.  Tuesday night I could not sleep, I felt like it was Christmas Eve and I was waiting for Santa to bring all the presents so  I text Jake to see how he was feeling.  He told me he couldn't sleep either and that he was way excited. He also let me know that the night before he had a dream, and this dream just proved how excited (in reality) he really was.  His dream was that he was playing basketball with LeBron James.  If you know who LeBron James is and if you know who my brother is, than you must know how excited he was in his dream.  Jake said that that is just as excited as he was to be getting his call.
So 2:30 came along and he text me telling me that it was official and that it had arrived.
Right that moment I wanted to go get in my car and drive over there to open it!  But I knew the time would come soon enough.  At 5:00 everyone met over at my G-ma and G-pa Neilson's house.

The time came where we were all sitting downstairs in a circle around Jake.





Incase you can't read that ;)
Jake will be serving in the Tonga Nuku'alofa Mission!


He leaves January 5th and gives his farewell talk on his birthday (December 26th), what an awesome birthday present!

It was so cute while he was reading it!  He actually got teary eyed but you could tell how happy he was.
I've been told that,
special people go to special places.
And I truly believe this.
I'm so happy for him and know that he will be such an amazing missionary
Love you Jaker!

1 {leave some love}:

Tori said...

I am so excited for him! Wow!