12.29.2010

[.all I got for Christmas was something tall, cuddly and handsome with a temptingly sweet center.]

Moving into a new apartment this month and Lance going back to school, we decided not to get each other anything this year for Christmas, but will possibly do something next month:) When the bills aren't so strong and we wouldn't have to dig out of our savings account.  So that being said, we decided to count our new place and washer and dryer as our Christmas present!  It was kinda funny though, the morning of Christmas Eve I came home to pick up Lance to go to his parents house.  He was taking a little longer than normal as I was out waiting in the car.  He came running out to the car and had a grin on his face.  I knew something was up, so as we drove off he said, "Sorry, I had to hurry and stuff your stocking!"  I felt a little bad I hadn't got anything to put in his, but still felt happy that he did something for me.  He's too cute sometimes.
We made it to his parents house to spend the day with them.  Later on we spent the evening bowling.  Claire was too cute, jumping up and down every time the ball would roll down to the pins.  She'd also walk around pretending to pout to try and get the boys attention.  It was pretty cute.  Afterwards we went back to the house to have lasagna for dinner, exchange gifts and play with our presents.


 












The night wasn't quite over for us, we still had to go to my dad's.  We arrived about 11-ish and exchanged gifts with the siblings.  Neither Jake or I have been to my dad's house on Christmas morning in years.  So this year we decided was his year.


We woke up to french toast, bacon and presents.


.typical.





This is how Lance celebrates Christmas.


We went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Rose's to visit them for a while.  I felt so bad for them.  The day before, their new Tahoe had been stolen out of their garage.  It had their wallet with gift cards, their camera, garage opener and other things in there.  What a wonderful way to enjoy the holidays!  Yet they are still so willing to give on Christmas.  I wish I could give them something that nice back in return.


Afterwards we went over to Kevin's to spend some time there, and exchanged gifts with those siblings.  Are you confused as to which siblings I'm ever with!?  We have so many :]


Lastly Lance and I went over to my mom's house.  We opened a few presents there and then basically watched Jake open gift after gift for his mission, all while listening to Tongan Chants!


Once we went home I went through my stocking that Lance had stuffed.  There I found some girly stuff to pamper myself a bit!


Thanks everyone for helping contribute to some hot dates Lance and I will be having in the future:)  We hope you all enjoyed spending Christmas with loved ones!

0 {leave some love}: