12.28.2010

[.pick-a-tures.]

My best friend Brit was nice enough to take some family photos for us while my sister and her family were in town for Christmas.
Ty was a little uncooperative but I still think some turned out okay.  He actually did really good when it was the boys turn for a picture, and then he gave Brit one last final picture!  Too bad he had his coat on!


We went up to the Capital and here is how it went!




I think he finally started to like me this time around.  All I had to do was give him a Christmas present! :)
Sometimes she really is cute!


Basically Tyden wanted nothing to do with pictures.  So he'd fake asleep every time we'd ask him to take a picture.











Thank you Brit! :)


My mom wanted some pictures as well, so I thought it'd be fun to do my own photos hoot.  Since I would have to be in the pictures I asked Jenna if she would be so kind to take some for us and I would do the editing.










Instead of faking asleep this time, Ty would either throw his hands in the air or give us the duck face!
  




And just for fun...


And thank you Jenna:)

0 {leave some love}: