12.01.2010

[.current thoughts.]

.my hands are freezing.
.my legs are super sore - plyometrics have been killing me.
.I need to write down everyone to buy for for Christmas.
.I'm glad to have Lance in my life.
.Festival of Trees tonight.
.I wish I could stop coughing.
.I wish I could breathe out of my nose.
.I'm grateful for my health.
.I'm grateful for my family.
[all of them]
.I'm grateful for my education.
.I feel like I don't deserve to be as blessed as I am.
although I am entirely grateful to be so blessed
.my car needs a little TLC, poor thing is freezing and dirty.
.I'm going to miss being in Young Womens.
.I will make these over my break.
[drooling already]
.I'm really contemplating getting a puppy now that we can have one.
.I just did my last load of laundry at my parents yesterday.
.hello december.
Tumblr_lcrk50m1m51qcbajao1_500_large
.Jake leaves in a MONTH.
.Can't wait to decorate our tree.
.I can be in the mood for Roy Jones one minute and Lady Antebellum the next.
.Jar of Hearts.
.telling me I can't is like asking me to prove you wrong.
.Gimmie that girl.
.Love my life.


Tumblr_l713tdupj51qb5nu3o1_400_large


Thankful1_large

0 {leave some love}: