12.15.2010

[.a few updates.]

Here are a few things we've been up to lately.


We finished LOST!
Tumblr_l3co2sskds1qbe2hso1_500_large
I'm actually pretty sad about this.  I miss it already and I even still catch myself saying things like, "Hey, look!  There is Sayid!"  I really loved this series, I felt like there were a lot of life's lessons that were learned.




I've been baking!!
The first Sunday at our new place our friends Doug and Brit came over for dinner.  Lance wanted to do our normal hamburgers and hot dogs, but I needed an excuse to make Jenny's awesome bread sticks!  So instead I insisted that we have spaghetti and salad, just so I could make these!!  They probably weren't as amazing as Jenny's but they were good for my first time!  Wanna hear something ironic, my grandma gave me the assignment to bring 2 dozen breaksticks and 2 dozen cookies to the Christmas party next Tuesday.  Looks like I'll be making these again shortly!  Instead of the cookies I was going to try and make my brownie batter cupcakes, but  Jenna and I made these the other night, so I may bring them instead, because they were oh so yummy!
banana-chocolate-chip-cookies-done-half

We've also gone to a few Jazz games!  Well, only one together, but still.  Jake invited Lance to go a while back, Chad gave me tickets and Lance invited Matt to go, then Jacinda invited me to go last Monday, so finally it was our turn to go together!  Although we did end up meeting Jacinda and her fiancée Matt anyway at half time.
My Gma and Gpa Neilson had received tickets from an old friend, but since they are such incredible grandparents they called us to see if we would enjoy them!  They were lower bowl tickets so there was no way I was turning them down.  I asked Paces off immediately, and luckily there was a girl who was sweet enough to work a double for me!  I definitely owe her one!


You aint got nothing on D-Will dude!

I checked my final grades:)
For as tough as this semester was, hey I'm proud of these grades!

Thinking about it, and I will be graduated 1 year from last Friday!  I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel!  It may be faint, but it's still there!  My sister Mandy just graduated and I'm sure it feels wonderful!  I'm totally jealous!  I'm already thinking about all the things I want as my graduation present!
this, this, this, and this:)
Ha I wish!
Speaking of which, Lance and I are both registered for next semester.  Feels good to have that taken care of!

Two rent payments, two tuition payments, double car payment, normal bills and oh yeah, Christmas!  Anyone care if they only get a dollar for Christmas!?

Last night we went to see the ZooLights with Kevin, Ty, Brooke, Jake and Jenna.
.love this.
Since the train wasn't up and running we all rode the carousel instead.  You just know this was Lance's favorite part of the night!
Can't you tell!?
Brooke thought it was pretty cool to hold a reindeer antler!
My favorite part of the zoo are the elephants but they weren't out so this was as close as we got!

Jake and Jenna came a little bit later and we met up at the tigers.  Seriously they were so cool!  There were four tigers walking across the bridge over all our heads.  I wish I could have gotten better pictures!
I'm not quite sure what Kevin was thinking but he'd take the branch from the tree and swish it up against the fence.  Luckily this time they were more playful than mad. 

Sometimes I really wish I could have a tiger to sleep with at nights.  I think they'd be so cuddly.  Besides when it came down to the fact that it was hungry.

Of course Lance has to get some "grabbage".

At about this point we were ready to go home.
Now we get to go see Temple Square lights tonight.  It'll be exceptionally freezing, but should be fun!  Always is when you're with the Fischers!

1 {leave some love}:

Mandy and Lorin said...

The zoo looks way fun! And cold! Ha ha. I'm glad you have finished out the semester and congrats on such awesome grades! Oh and I love your new place! Its so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!