7.19.2010

[.does this count as service.]

My friend Julie moved into a new apartment over the weekend!
Lance and I decided to go help her.
We went to their storage unit to put all the things into the trucks that were there.  It was pretty much like playing Tetris trying to fit 4 chairs and a rocking chair around everything else.
We had three truck loads of stuff and only had to make one round!
It still took a couple of hours but we were able to get it all done by dark.
Needless to say I got my workout in for the day carrying boxes and going up the flight of stairs.
Love y♥u Jewels!

1 {leave some love}:

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

YES it counts as service! I was soooo glad you guys came and helped and even more grateful for our friendship when you told me you declined Lances brothers offer to go riding so you could still come help me. Thanks so much girl! And me and Ben owe you guys big time!