7.28.2010

[.funky monkey.]

Last night was Military night for the Ogden Raptors, and it was free
(sorta - we upgraded our tickets and Lance bought himself some dinner)
so we went.
Honestly, I'm not even sure who won, I think the Raptors did?!
Basically we all just talked the entire time and tried to keep ty and brooke entertained.  I think Lance was probably the only one who paid some attention to the game.
sorry - ty wasn't quite ready
isaac and katie aka "jet pack"
 
Kevin and "brother jake" were there as well and we all had lots of fun.
...here was our source of entertainment...
really, I don't expect anyone to watch the entire thing!


2 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

The best is Lance giggling in the background. She is cute.

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

That is too funny.. I couldn't stop watching. I had to watch the full thing! Looks like fun!