7.26.2010

[.living a dream.]

Well, my family trip didn't go as planned.  So I was a little bummed.  But Lance and I still made the best of our weekend.
Friday night we went with Jake & Jenna and Terry & Janeal to Coldstone Creamery and then to Bountiful's fireworks.  We hiked our butts all the way up 1800 south
(to pretty much the top of the mountain)
to one of Jenna's friends house for a good spot to watch.
At least I burned off my "like it" size yumminess of cake batter ice cream, carmel and cookie dough chunks!
HEAVEN
We got there right as the fireworks started going off and walked into the backyard through the fence right next to where the fireworks were being lit.
It really was actually pretty cool.  And very loud! AND VERY BRIGHT!  I honestly thought it was the finale 3 different times.

.i was only a little scared, i promise.
 terry.janeal.jenna.jake

I felt very productive on Saturday.  Slept in til 10, got a good work out in, spent 2 hours deep cleaning the kitchen, front room, bathroom and office and hung more pictures.  But I left the worst for last, yup. . .laundry and putting all the clothes away.
This is seriously embarrassing.
(yes we do have sheets on our bed, I am just a rowdy sleeper and they are bunched up towards the top, ask Lance)
and you'll never know if I finished or not.
The only thing that could have made it better was an hour outside soaking up some Vitamin D - but I'll wait til I have my own house to do that:)
Then I got ready and waited for Lancer pants to come home.
We decided to have a relaxing rest of the weekend and went to a movie.  We went and saw Inception, and it was the greatest.  Normally I'll fall asleep during any 2 hour movie, (usually after about 45 minutes) this was 2 1/2 hours, and I didn't even blink!
I l.o.v.e.d it!
I'm really into dreams and love to interpret them.  I find them fascinating, so that may explain why I loved this show so much.

Once the movie was over, we headed up to my parents house to light a few fireworks with Ty and Brooke then went back home for the night.

This is me holding myself accountable:  -5 pounds = 10 more to lose:)

2 {leave some love}:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

That sounds like so much fun!

We missed you guys at flamming though!

Jenny said...

When you were describing the fireworks all i could think about was the double rainbow....so bright so vivid. What does it mean???