7.09.2010

[.proof.]

Lance is pretty proud of almost reaching the "200 club", seeing that before we got married and even when we were dating he was a twig, he should be proud.

Lance has gained around 40 pounds since we've gotten married.  But some people find this hard to believe.
So, I decided to give some proof.
Here is Lance before we got married when we went to California with my family and here is him as of last weekend with my adorable niece Claire.
From really baby face to only somewhat baby face.
[hence the goatee]

♥ 

thanks jenny for letting me steal the pic 
ps. I must say, this is not from my mad cooking skills, but only from my lack thereof :(

1 {leave some love}:

Jenny said...

I think she is pretty cute too. I stole a pic from your blog too so we are even.

Let's just hope the fischer boys stay in the 200 club and not join the 300 club. Then we would have to worry.