7.09.2010

[.GNO, well ... sorta.]

Last night my friend Julie

(or as I call her, Jue or Jules/Jewels)
came over to our place to hang out.  Her husband has been doing BMT for the last few months and we've been meaning to get together and it finally worked out.  So, I was originally going to head to her house but some plans changed and we went down to South Towne mall to fix my ring AGAIN (Lance's idea), and then went to Zupas afterwards:)
I told you I'm addicted!
It was originally just going to be the two of us, but you know, Lance was just dying to try a salad and begged to come along;)
[not really]
We really didn't have much plans so we went to walmart and bought a few things then went back to our house to update each other with the stories of our lives.
Well, it was around midnight and we were all a little tired so Jue headed home for the night.
We're planning a fun camping trip somewhere in a few weeks.
Ya know, real camping!?
Tents, fires, sleeping bags and s'mores!

1 {leave some love}:

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

Ken I had so much fun last night! Thanks for finally getting us together :D I can't wait to go camping!