7.15.2010

[.officially an.]

Tuesday night was Jake's Eagle Court of Honor.

 Kevin, Jake, Lance and I went early to set up chairs and get refreshments ready.
Lots of people showed up and we enjoyed each others company.
I am so proud of Jake for what he's accomplished and the many ways he succeeds in his life.  I look up to him 
[literally]
 so much.
Congrats bro!
Knowing that he has finished this goal he has set only makes me realize how close his next goal actually is to becoming reality.  And that is going on his mission.  He is now able to turn in his papers.  I know the time will fly until we all get to open his call as to where he'll be serving.  I seriously don't even like thinking that he'll be gone for 2 years and both Lance & I will not be able just to call him up and say, "we're bored, let's go do something".  But I know that it's the best thing he can be doing and he'll do such a great job!  We'll I'll save what I have to say for later
{so I don't start crying}
but for now I want him to know I'm proud of him and love him very much!

0 {leave some love}: