8.11.2010

[.bazinga.]

Monday night we went over to Doug and Brit's for a BBQ.  We marinated steaks and chicken with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.  This whole healthy eating thing really is becoming a lot easier, well being able to say no to things is becoming easier. I've trained my mind to make myself think I ate it when in reality I really didn't.  A good thing?  I don't know yet..  Is it working?  I think so.. I only allowed myself chicken and corn although the cheese smothered potatoes look delicious .  Some how for some reason 'inappropriate' topics of flatulence and -that's what she said- always seem to arise while eating dinner.  At least it's always provides a good laugh.  After dinner we sat outside for a bit to do some chatting and play with the pups then went back inside to watch The Book of Eli.  I really liked it;  it was very intriguing and kept my attention the entire time.  During the movie Brit went upstairs made banana splits!  Ugh, I'm definitely going to be making myself one on Sunday - I can't wait!
Last night Lance and I rode the bike down to his parents house so that  Tori and I could go to Kim's bridal shower for a bit.  Once we got back to the house all the boys were sitting on their bikes, bandannas on and all getting ready to go through the canyon.  I tried to convince Lance to let me go on this "boys" trip but then gave in, gave him a good game and told him to have fun.
While they were out enjoying themselves Tori and I went over to the mall to do some shopping.  We got some cute things and that always makes me happy.

1 {leave some love}:

Sara said...

Derek and I have been saying Bazinga all day oh and "I have Leonard Nimoy's DNA!" Gotta Love Big Bang Theory! Glad that you had fun.