8.13.2010

[.he is going to kill me.]

So today I decided to clean out my inbox from my way-too-old email.  I came across an old message from lance with the subject titled: "put this is your year book".
It makes me laugh, almost cry, and it definitely brings back memories of our giddy moments from our relationship.


Kendra Rose, 

I really don’t know where to start there is so much to say about you, but I think I will start by saying you are the absolute best! Haha, you are so awesome in every way! On April 28th, Heidi called me and said she had some hott friend she wanted me to come meet. At the time I was like okay cool, sounds like fun maybe I will come up in the next few months? I wasn’t going to but then I got your number and we started talking, and I knew I wanted to come up and meet you. After I saw a picture of you I was like OH MY Heidi was right! She is HOTT!! Anyway it was May 7th when I finally got to meet you. On the drive up I was going crazy and Tyler was like "Chill dude, its only a girl!" (Tyler telling me to chill!? Wow!!) Haha, sorry, but yeah I end up getting lost trying to find my own cousins house! Pathetic, and had to call you to help me for the first time! But when I finally got there and saw you. . . WOW! You don’t want to know what happened?! Haha, Just kidding! Ever since that day I have fallen head over heels crazy for you and love how much fun we have had! Like that first night ever hanging out!! And Prom!! I had so much fun at Prom with you!! Thank you so much! We still need to dance to some real music, not Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Haha, that was fun though! I love being with you in that love sac, I think I need to get one so you will come down here! JK I know why! And it sucks but what can ya do? Anyway, more things I like about you? You always make me laugh, like the time you made me guess your middle name and you don't even have one! And I just told you mine. Remember when you shaved my legs and we had to use the hair clippers cause I had so much hair! Haha, that was fun too! You make me have those feelings that are indescribable and so true! They are so amazing and I get them every time I am with you! I didn't think I'd write this much, but when I get thinking about you I just can't stop! I hope we will last forever, cause I don't think I could live without you! Just talking to you on the phone makes me want to be with you every moment of my life! The whole reason Heidi set you up with me was to marry into the family, and I really hope it happens cause I am that crazy about you!

Lance Fischer

Love you babe!
I'm sorry, I just had to - I know you'll still love me!

3 {leave some love}:

Heidi and Casey said...

Cute! I remember you shaving his legs lol. The fun times you guys have had. I'm glad things were able to work out for you and that you guys are happy. I have always thought you would make a cute couple!

Kristen said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Love it!

Sara said...

Keep hold of things like this. It makes you remember how much you loved each other in the beginning and helps you get through the hard times.