8.17.2010

[.You are responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.]

Last night Lance and I drove down to Matt & Tori's to ride down to play in part of our family's Co Ed softball game.
 I'm glad we went, it was hot but a ton of fun.  Unfortunately my camera battery was dead so I couldn't take any pictures.  But for our first game we played really well - not good enough to win, but good for us, and better with more games.
I wasn't planning on playing with school starting next week, but if my school work allows me to go, I'll be there.  I know Lance will always want to be there, it's not baseball, but close enough, so he's game.
Diet & Myrna and Tim & Kamie came to watch.

For your entertainment


We went to Olive Garden afterwards to celebrate our loss.



I cannot wait for


[Eat.Pray.Love]
and
[Jackson Hole]



I really don't want

[to speak in sacrament in 2 weeks]
[School to start]
although my brain is starting to get sick of being dumb,
it's a love/hate relationship

0 {leave some love}: