8.23.2010

[.I have learned that the decisions in life become the consequences only I have to live with. So I will make the choices that I think are right for me not you.]

One of Lance's best friends Bowe just came home from his mission a few weeks ago.  He told Lance and I that if either of us heard of a job or any girls to let him know.  Well I wasn't very helpful with the job, but I do work with plenty of girls that would love to go out with a return missionary.  So I set them up, and we had fun.  Once Bowe got to our house we drove up to Layton to pick up my friend Chelsie.
We went to Coldstone Creamery for icecream then headed up to FatsCats for some bowling.


yeah buddy
me-n-chelsie
  
 
chelsie and bowe
this would be bowe
this would be lance
goin in for it
Once we finished our 4 games of bowling, I saw guitar hero on our way out.
I HAD to play it!
It's been forever and I've seriously been craving it!
[can you crave a game?]
Lance played some games too.
Once it was getting later we dropped off Chelsie at her house and headed home for the night.
We haven't been on a "date" in forever, so Lance was a gentleman and opened the car door for me (a few times).
Obviously we've been together for a while.

Friday night was kinda lame - but since we've gotten Netflix, we've probably watched about 8 movies since Thursday.
Saturday came along and we both went to Lance's parents place for the day.  Lance woke up after sleeping in to go down a little early to help get a head start on fixing the four wheeler trailer.  I on the other hand, cleaned up (somewhat), took my time getting ready, and then went up to my school to pick up my books for school then went down for the rest of the day.
Kamie, Tori and I went on an outing adventure to some girly shops while the boys worked on the trailer.
We were going to go visit my dad later that night but it didn't work out so we ended up staying for dinner.  Kim & Nate came over to visit as well and we finished off the night sitting out front chattering away.

0 {leave some love}: