8.02.2010

[.i like to ride my motorcycle i like to ride my bike.]

Last night most of Lance's brothers &wives along with his parents all went for a ride up American Fork Canyon.
I must say I was way excited for this.

lance.matt.tim.diet
my bobble head of a cute helmet
diet&myrna

pretending to have me some highway bars

Finally through the canyon!!
matt&tori
tim&kamie
How's that recliner Tim?  Do you need a pillow or two?
it was seriously so pretty on the way back
I even caught the airplane :) up towards the top
(very small though)

Once we got back Myrna made some homemade peach ice cream!
it was scrumptious

bike rides through the canyon
+
my husband
+
homemade {peach} ice cream
=
the best

3 {leave some love}:

Kierdie Bug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

Where's Diet's bandana? ha ha

This looks like so much fun! I have to admit I'd be kinda nervous ridding on a motorcycle. But you guys all look so cute on them!!

I love that picture of Tim and Kamie.

That comment deleted above was from me.. I didn't realize my sister had logged in on her account but was looking at my blog. Sorry!

Sara said...

Tell Tim to stop being lazy and sit up! He shouldn't be using any pillows while driving! :)